ALMOST EVERYONE CAN FLY,
between the age of 4 and 104, under the maximum weight of 120 kg (264 lbs), is welcome to fly with us. Even though the amount of physical effort and stress should not be underestimated, having an average fitness level will be enough.
There are just a few requirements:
- The minimum age is 4 years, flyers under the age of 14 years need a letter of agreement by parents or legal guardian.
- Your weight is less than 120 kg.
- It is not advisable for people with a previous dislocated shoulder.
- You will need to sign a liability waiver before your flight.
The following persons are excluded of the flying experience:
- Pregnant women
- Persons with diseases regarding the brain, the equilibrium organ or the nerve system.
- People who suffer from panic attacks.
- Persons with damages of the spine.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
What do i need to bring?
We will provide you a jumpsuite, helmet, earplugs, and goodgles. You only need to bring clean lace-up shoes (sport shoes).
If you have any further questions, please have a look at our FAQs.
Or just contact us for any question or concern you might have.